BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 1, 2011

My Goal

So I sit the rest of the day and think who am I going to have be my first attempt. I began to loose hope as night fell but then I realized my Mother In Law was going to be here in just a few minutes and after we went shopping together and had a nice dinner I might just get her to sit and listen. Sure enough after dinner I cleaned off the table and asked her to come see my cool new stuff. She has always been supportive of the things I have done in the past so I was sure it wouldn’t be different today. I happened to get lucky and I have a good mother in law. LOL We still get on each others nerves but she loves me like a daughter and I love her as if she were the Mom I never had. After taking her through the steps I couldn’t believe my eyes I never seen my "MOM" look so good. I said you really look good and I am not saying that to get you to buy something (I really wasn't). Ok so I am going to give you a bit of info that will help you understand how much this means...

My husband is so tight with money he squeaks and he got it for someone. LOL (I love you Dear)

I pulled out the catalog with NO intentions of her buying a thing and she looked through it for a long time quietly. I couldn’t help wonder if she was doing this to make me happy or to pass time. She quickly asked now how much is the Miracle set. I answered with a confident answer knowing that if she bought the set it would truly be a MERICLE. I also explained that she would get a long use out of the product it wasn’t just a few days. She responded with "I think I want to buy that" My heart skipped a beat heck God was listening when I said my prayers. I will be praying tonight for another good day tomorrow.

0 comments: