BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 1, 2011

What is that Outside?

I was SUPRISED when I heard a loud brake out side and when I looked out to see a big UPS truck a thought ran through my head "What did I order? OH HA HA It’s Hear! MY KIT Yippy!" I quickly swung the door open and ran to the kitchen for a knife to open my prize. (don't worry I didn’t run back) So I pulled everything out of the box all over the floor it looked like Christmas. LOL I can lie I totally ignored the sticker that said open 1st and open 2nd because I was so excited to see so much make up I looked through all the colors. HA HA I thought I am really going to this "OH NO I am really going to do this I don’t have any idea what I am doing" So this is where OPEN this 1st stepped in for me. I carefully put all the Mary Kay product back where it was and Opened the first set up with a lost feeling. Some of these thing I never seen (and I went to a party). As I pulled out the disk and popped it into the DVD player I began to hear audio but did not see a movie at first I was confused but then I realized this is just audio disappointed I listened for a few tracks and moved on to Pack 2. This is where I found Disk two this was a video. I paused it and grabbed a pad of paper and a pen and began to watch my first class with learning how to in mind. After a great class with note book in hand I decided to make a goal to hold a class by the end of the day. Read on to see what happened.

0 comments: